Friday, July 8, 2011

Finding My Crafty Feet Again

It's been a busy week! My singing has been taking up a lot of time an energy so crafting has been down. I've finished the Gryffindor Complex Socks and begun the tank top for which I purchased this lovely yarn.

Spent a happy 4th of July weekend with Fix in Austin, where we found the most magical pinball arcade. It had this:

My Favorite Movie AND My Favorite Thing to do in an Arcade


That's a Bram Stoker's Dracula pinball machine. And it's right next to the Branagh's Frankenstein machine. Both had sound bites from the movies... it was amazing. Unfortunately, I didn't get a good picture of the Doctor Who (c. 7th Doctor) one. We also played some of the games that gave out tickets and the used to tickets to get candy. That's the only way to go.