Saturday, August 21, 2010

Permanently Awesome

Seeing a photo of Carrie's awesome stitchy tattoo got me thinking about what, if anything, was awesome enough to wear forever.  A couple years ago, I thought Fozzie bear and a banner reading "wocka wocka wocka" would be the best, but now that I'm making a lot more decisions on my own, I need a little more constructive motto than "wocka wocka wocka."

Jim Henson was a wonderful man, and the more I read about how he lived and what he believed in, the more I think of him as I make both small and large decisions.  I ask; "What would Jim Henson do?" and so far it hasn't lead me astray.

So, if I was planning on a tattoo:

What Would Jim Henson Do? 

BONUS! More drawings of Kermit before I figured out how his head was shaped: 

More Kermit Sketches